- 125ml (1/2 cup) fresh orange juice
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 4 x 200g pork loin cutlets
- 230g (1 1/2 cups) frozen baby peas
- 4 small radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 75g snow pea tendrils
- 70g creamy feta, crumbled (such as Danish)
- 2 tsp white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Place juice, sugar and ginger in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 2-3 minutes or until syrupy and reduced by half.
- Step 2Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Spray with olive oil. Cook pork, for 1-2 minutes each side, or until golden. Place a wire rack over a large baking tray lined with baking paper. Transfer pork to prepared tray. Brush pork with half the orange mixture. Roast, basting with remaining orange mixture twice during cooking, for 10-12 minutes or until pork is cooked through.
- Step 3Meanwhile, blanch the peas in a saucepan of boiling water until tender crisp. Refresh under cold running water. Drain well. Place peas, radish, snow pea tendrils and feta in a large bowl. Whisk together the vinegar and olive oil. Drizzle over the salad and gently toss to combine. Divide among plates and serve with the pork.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Chrissy Freer
- Image credit: Jeremy Simons
- Publication: Taste.com.au