- 3 carrots, peeled, cut into batons
- 2 parsnips, peeled, cut into batons
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C. Toss carrot, parsnip, maple syrup, vinegar and pepper in a bowl.
- Step 2Place mixture in a lined baking dish. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until golden and tender.
All nutrition values are per serve
Serves 6 as a side.
- Author: Kerrie Carr
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Australian Good Taste