- 400g fresh ricotta
- 250g pkt frozen spinach, thawed, excess liquid removed
- 400g pkt frozen crepes, thawed following packet directions
- 310ml (1 1/4 cups) passata (tomato pasta sauce)
- Step 1Preheat oven to 190°C. Combine the ricotta and spinach in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 2Divide the spinach mixture among the crepes. Fold in the ends and roll up to enclose the filling.
- Step 3Place, in a single layer, in a baking dish. Pour over the passata.
- Step 4Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Alison Roberts
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Australian Good Taste