- 1 quantity pizza dough (see Notes & related recipe)
- 300g baby spinach leaves, washed
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives
- 2 cups grated mozzarella
- Step 1Preheat oven to 230°C.
- Step 2Roll out dough to fit two 30cm lightly oiled pizza trays. Place the spinach in a large frying pan over medium-high heat until wilted.
- Step 3Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Season well with salt and pepper. Divide spinach between the bases, followed by the pine nuts and black olives.
- Step 4Top each pizza with grated mozzarella and bake in oven for 12 minutes or until crisp and cheese is melted and golden.
*See related recipe
- Author: Chrissy Freer
- Image credit: Steve Brown
- Publication: Taste.com.au