- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 400g pork medallions, cut into strips
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, cut into 5cm lengths
- 200g green beans, trimmed, halved
- 100g snow peas, trimmed
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon mild chilli sauce
- Cooked hokkien noodles, to serve
- Mild chilli sauce, to serve
- Step 1Heat oil in a wok over high heat. Stir-fry pork for 3 to 4 minutes or until almost cooked. Add garlic, asparagus, beans and snow peas. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Step 2Add oyster sauce, chilli sauce and 1/4 cup cold water. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add noodles. Toss to combine. Serve.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
Super saver: Replace pork medallions with pork mince and save around $3.20 in total.
- Author: Jenny Fanshaw
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas