- 800g small desiree potatoes, quartered
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 8 thick spicy beef sausages
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 teaspoons drained capers, chopped
- Step 1Cook potato in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, for 10 minutes or until just tender. Drain.
- Step 2Spray a large frying pan with oil. Heat over medium-high heat. Cook sausages, turning, for 7 to 10 minutes or until cooked through. Cut in half lengthways.
- Step 3Meanwhile, combine onion, dill, mayonnaise, mustard, capers and 2 tablespoons cold water in a bowl. Add potato. Season with salt and pepper. Toss gently to combine. Serve sausages with potato salad.
- Low carb
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
Variation: You could use cracked pepper beef sausages or spicy pork sausages.
- Author: Kirrily La Rosa
- Image credit: Rob Palmer
- Publication: Super Food Ideas