- 500g penne rigate
- 200g Hungarian Salami Thinly Sliced
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 baby fennel, thinly sliced
- 1 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- shaved parmesan cheese, to serve
- freshly ground pepper, to serve
- Step 1Cook pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water.
- Step 2Slice salami into shreds. Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add salami and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp. Remove from pan. Add fennel and walnuts to pan. Cook, stirring often, for 2 minutes or until fennel is just tender.
- Step 3When it’s al dente, drain the pasta, leaving a little water, and return to pan.
- Step 4Add salami, fennel mixture and parsley. Toss until well-combined. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Step 5Spoon into serving bowls. Top with shaved parmesan cheese and freshly ground black pepper. Serve immediately.
- Low carb
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Super Food Ideas