- 1 1/2 cups dried risoni pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 700g Australian raw king prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined (see tip)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 200g Perino tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Step 1Cook the risoni in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente.
- Step 2Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the prawns and cook, stirring often, for 3 mins or until they change colour. Add the garlic and chilli, and toss for 1 min. Add the tomato and cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until the tomato softens.
- Step 3Drain the risoni and add to the prawn mixture. Toss to combine. Sprinkle with chives to serve.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles