Author Notes: Simple & tasty side dish. —Eatingcasual
tablespoon Chili Flakes
cup Bread Crumbs
- preheat your oven to 400 C
- Cut off bottom of your asparagus.
- Put your asparagus on a baking pan or tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Put on the garlic, add the chili flakes and salt’n’pepper to taste.
- Put the pan in the oven and cook for about 20 min
- When your asparagus is cooked to slightly crunchy take it out of the oven.
- Put it into a nice presentation plate, and cover with bread crumbs.
Photo by Eatingcasual