- 500g (2 cups) fat-free natural yoghurt
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 250g strawberries, hulled, washed, dried, halved
- 8 pieces almond bread
- Step 1Line a sieve with 2 layers of muslin and place over a large bowl. Place the yoghurt, cinnamon and 1 1/2 tablespoons of the honey in a medium bowl and stir until well combined.
- Step 2Spoon the yoghurt mixture into the muslin and cover the surface with plastic wrap. Place in the fridge for 10 hours or overnight to drain excess liquid.
- Step 3Turn the spiced honey yoghurt onto a plate and peel off the muslin. Divide the strawberries among serving bowls. Top with spiced yoghurt and drizzle with the remaining honey. Serve with almond bread.
- High carb
- High fibre
- High protein
- Low sodium
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Tracy Rutherford
- Image credit: John Paul Urizar
- Publication: Australian Good Taste