- 2 x 350g lamb mini roasts
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled, halved lengthways
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bunch baby beetroot, trimmed, peeled, cut into thin wedges (see note)
- 500g orange sweet potato, peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 100g baby rocket
- Step 1Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Using a sharp knife, make 4 small slits in each roast. Insert garlic in holes. Drizzle with half the oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 2Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place beetroot and 1 lamb roast on 1 tray. Place sweet potato and remaining lamb roast on remaining tray. Drizzle with remaining oil. Toss to coat.
- Step 3Roast vegetables and lamb for 25 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Stand lamb, covered, for 5 minutes. Thinly slice.
- Step 4Meanwhile place yoghurt, honey and mustard in a bowl. Stir to combine. Arrange rocket, beetroot and sweet potato on a platter. Top with lamb. Serve with yoghurt mixture.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Lower gi
Use rubber gloves when peeling and cutting beetroot to avoid staining hands.
- Author: Donna Boyle
- Image credit: John Paul Urizar
- Publication: Super Food Ideas