- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g beef mince
- 2 x 425g containers fresh bolognaise sauce (Latina brand)
- 4 fresh lasagne sheets, each sheet cut into 3 equal rectangles
- 1 x 700g container fresh creamy bechamel sauce (Latina brand)
- 65g (3/4 cup) coarsely grated cheddar
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Step 1Preheat oven to 230°C.
- Step 2Heat oil in a frying pan over high heat. Add mince and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, for 1-2 minutes. Add bolognaise sauce and bring to the boil.
- Step 3Spoon a little mince mixture among four 500ml (2 cup) capacity ovenproof dishes. Top with a lasagne sheet, half the remaining mince and one-third of the bechamel sauce. Repeat with another lasagne sheet, remaining mince and half the remaining bechamel. Top with remaining lasagne sheet and bechamel.
- Step 4Sprinkle with cheese. Cover dishes with foil and bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Step 5Preheat grill on high. Remove foil from dishes. Grill for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with salad leaves.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Kerrie Sun
- Image credit: Sue Ferris
- Publication: Australian Good Taste