- 250g strawberries, halved
- 65g blueberries
- 60ml (1/4 cup) sparkling rose
- 125g creme fraiche
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- Step 1Place 250g halved strawberries and 65g fresh blueberries in a shallow glass dish. Add 60ml (1/4 cup) sparkling rose and toss gently to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to macerate.
- Step 2Meanwhile, whisk 125g creme fraiche and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon sugar in a small bowl. Divide the berry mixture between glasses. Top with a dollop of creme fraiche mixture and sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
- Low carb
- Low sodium
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Sharon Kennedy
- Image credit: Jeremy Simons
- Publication: Australian Good Taste