- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 (375g) chipolata sausages
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed pinch dried chilli flakes
- 410g can diced tomatoes with roasted capsicum
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Step 1Preheat grill to high. Heat oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add sausages and onion. Cook, turning, for 2 to 3 minutes or until sausages are browned. Reduce heat to medium.
- Step 2Add garlic and chilli. Cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Stir in tomato and 1/2 cup cold water. Simmer for 5 minutes. Using a spoon, make 4 indentations in mixture. Crack 1 egg into each indentation.
- Step 3Place pan under grill. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until egg is just set. Top with parsley. Serve.
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Liz Macri
- Image credit: Steve Brown
- Publication: Super Food Ideas