- 400g spaghetti
- 1 tbsp Coles brand pure olive oil
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/2 cup Coles brand baby capers
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 425g can tuna in springwater, drained
- 220g Coles brand bocconcini cheese, drained, halve
- 1 cup small basil leaves
- Step 1Cook spaghetti in a large pan of boiling salted water, according to packet directions. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid. Return spaghetti to pan.
- Step 2Meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan on high. Cook spring onions, garlic and capers for 1 min, or until fragrant. Add lemon zest and juice. Stir to combine. Add tomatoes and cook for 1 min, or until skins begin to split. Add tuna and bocconcini and gently toss to combine.
- Step 3Immediately add to hot spaghetti with basil and reserved liquid. Toss to combine. Serve immediately.
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles