- 200g rocket
- 5 tablespoons (100ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 red chillies, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1 loosely-packed cup picked basil leaves
- 200g low-fat ricotta cheese
- 400g spaghetti
- 1 cup (100g) grated parmesan
- Step 1Roughly chop half the rocket. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a frypan over medium heat, add garlic and chilli and fry for 1 minute. Add basil and chopped rocket, and cook for 2-3 minutes or until wilted. Place in a food processor with ricotta, remaining oil and half the remaining rocket, and process to combine. Season well.
- Step 2Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water until al dente. Drain, and add sauce, remaining rocket and half the parmesan, then toss to combine. Serve topped with remaining parmesan.
- Low carb
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Michelle Noerianto & Kim Coverdale
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Taste.com.au