- 350g spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 400g frozen peeled green prawns with tails intact, thawed
- 1 leek, pale section only, halved, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 corncobs, husks, silk and kernels removed
- 80ml (1/3 cup) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 120g pkt baby rocket leaves
- Step 1Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain.
- Step 2Meanwhile, heat half the oil in a frying pan over high heat. Cook the prawns for 1-2 minutes each side or until they curl and change colour. Transfer to a plate. Add the remaining oil to the pan. Reduce heat to medium. Cook the leek, stirring, for 4 minutes or until soft. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the corn and stock. Cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until the corn is tender. Add the prawns, lemon juice and lemon rind. Cook for 1 minute or until the mixture is heated through.
- Step 3Add the pasta and rocket and toss to combine. Divide among serving bowls.
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Sonja Bernyk
- Image credit: Ian Wallace
- Publication: Australian Good Taste