- 350g spaghetti
- 135g (1/2 cup) bought basil pesto
- 300g smoked chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 x 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 30g (1/2 cup) finely grated parmesan
- Step 1Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain and return to the pan.
- Step 2Add the pesto, chicken and tomato to the pasta and gently toss until well combined. Place the pan over low heat and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Add the parmesan to the pasta and toss to combine.
- Step 3Divide the pasta mixture among serving bowls and serve.
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Alison Adams
- Image credit: Ian Wallace
- Publication: Australian Good Taste