- 10 (about 650g) Baby Coliban (Chat) potatoes (see note)
- Olive oil spray
- 80ml (1/3 cup) tomato sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 8 (about 500g) chicken tenderloins
- 120g green cabbage, hard core removed, finely shredded
- 2 small carrots, peeled, coarsely grated
- 2 shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons S&W Whole Egg Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C. Cut the potatoes into 5mm-thick slices. Spray 2 baking trays with olive oil spray to lightly grease. Arrange the potato in a single layer on 1 prepared tray. Spray with olive oil spray. Bake in oven for 25 minutes or until tender.
- Step 2Meanwhile, combine tomato sauce, sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce in a bowl. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Place on remaining prepared tray. Bake for 12 minutes or until cooked through.
- Step 3Combine mayonnaise and lemon juice in a large bowl. Add the cabbage, carrot and shallot, and toss until well combined. Divide potato, chicken and coleslaw among serving plates. Serve.
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Lower gi
If Baby Coliban (Chat) potatoes are unavailable, use small Lady Christl, Nadine or Bintje potatoes.
Variation: Soy and chilli chicken with sweet potato and fennel slaw: Replace the potato with peeled sweet potato. Replace cabbage with shaved fennel. Thinly slice the carrot and add 4 red radishes, thinly sliced, in step 3.
- Author: Tracy Rutherford
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Australian Good Taste