- 1 radicchio, leaves torn
- 2 witlof, leaves separated (see Notes)
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 4 baby artichoke hearts in oil, drained, quartered (see Notes)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 x 180g skinless snapper fillets
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice, plus zest of 1 orange
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Step 1Shake the vinaigrette ingredients in a screw-top jar. Toss the leaves and artichoke with half the dressing.
- Step 2Heat oil in a large, non-stick frypan over medium-high heat. Cook fish for 2-3 minutes each side until just cooked. Divide salad among plates and top with fish. Drizzle with remaining dressing and season with pepper.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
* Witlof (Belgian endive) is from greengrocers and selected supermarkets.
* Baby artichokes are from delis and gourmet food shops.
- Author: Nancy Duran
- Image credit: Petrina Tinslay
- Publication: delicious.