- 1.5kg jap pumpkin, peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Step 1Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place pumpkin, paprika and oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Step 2Arrange pumpkin mixture, in a single layer, on prepared tray. Roast for 35 to 40 minutes or until pumpkin is golden and tender.
- Author: Cathie Lonnie
- Image credit: Jeremy Simons, Al Richardson & Andrew Young
- Publication: Super Food Ideas