Author Notes: The key to a great recipe: ease. No one wants to be prepping and chopping and measuring when there are only minutes until guests arrive. Instead of multi-step, hollowing-out-required potato skins, make these: —CAVA
Makes: about a dozen
bundle red potatoes
cracked pepper and sea salt to taste
Cava Foods Tzatziki
strips bacon, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bring potatoes and enough water to cover them to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until a fork can be easily pushed into them (18-20 minutes).
- Place potatoes on an olive oil-brushed baking sheet and smash them by pressing down with the bottom of a bowl or glass.
- Brush potatoes with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and bake on the top shelf until golden brown and crispy on the top, about 25-30 minutes. You can also flip them carefully at the 15-minute mark if you’d like them to be golden on both sides.
- Top with tzatziki, bacon crumbles, and chives. Enjoy!