- 500g baby Red Royale potatoes
- 2 large Coles Australian RSPCA Approved Chicken Breast Fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 200g green beans, halved
- 1/2 cup (150g) aioli
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 bunch red radishes, quartered
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (150g) pitted kalamata olives
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200C. Place the potatoes on a baking tray. Spray with olive oil spray and season. Bake for 25-30 mins or until tender. Use a clean tea towel to carefully crush each potato.
- Step 2Meanwhile, combine the chicken, oil, paprika, cumin and oregano in a medium bowl. Season. Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium. Cook the chicken for 5 mins each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Step 3Cook the beans in a medium saucepan of boiling water for 3 mins or until tender. Refresh under cold water. Drain well.
- Step 4Combine the aioli and vinegar in a small bowl. Add 2 teaspoons water and stir to combine.
- Step 5Thinly slice the chicken. Arrange the potato, chicken, beans, radish, tomato, capsicum and olives on a large serving platter. Drizzle with the aïoli mixture. Season.
- Publication: Coles