Smashed Blackberry-Sage SpritzPrint Recipe
- 1 to 2 whole fresh blackberries
- 3 to 4 fresh sage leaves
- 2 ounces Suze
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 dash simple syrup (1:1 water to sugar)
- 1 splash Prosecco, to top
- Lightly muddle the blackberries and sage at the bottom of a mixing glass, and top with Suze, lime juice, and simple syrup.
- Shake vigorously for 10 seconds, and then strain into a wine glass over ice.
- Top with prosecco, about 3 ounces, and garnish with sage and/or blackberries if you’d like.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!