- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, finely grated
- 400g can crushed tomatoes
- 1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 600g medium green king prawns, peeled (tails intact), deveined
- 4 cups steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- Step 1Heat a wok over medium-high heat. Add oil. Swirl to coat. Add ginger, tomato, sweet chilli sauce and fish sauce. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until sauce boils and thickens slightly.
- Step 2Add prawns. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until prawns are pink and cooked through. Serve with rice.
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Kirrily La Rosa
- Image credit: Cath Muscat
- Publication: Super Food Ideas