- 80ml (1/3 cup) lime juice
- 40ml (2 tablespoons) honey
- 3cm peeled fresh ginger, grated
- 40ml (2 tablespoons) soy sauce
- 120ml (6 tablespoons) sesame oil
- 100g dried vermicelli noodles
- 300g snow peas
- 1 cucumber
- 8 spring onions (salad onions), sliced on the diagonal
- 4 cups leftover cooked turkey, shredded
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, roasted
- Step 1Combine lime juice, honey, ginger, soy sauce and sesame oil in a bowl, then set aside.
- Step 2Place vermicelli in a large bowl and pour over enough boiling water to cover. Set aside to soak for five minutes. Drain and refresh, then set aside. Blanch the snow peas in boiling salted water for 30 seconds and cut into strips. Cut cucumber into batons.
- Step 3Place vegetables, noodles and turkey in a bowl, toss with the dressing and serve topped with sesame seeds.
- Low carb
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Valli Little
- Image credit: Steve Brown
- Publication: delicious.