- 1 x 440g pkt shelf-fresh udon noodles
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil or olive oil
- 4 pork loin medallions
- 2 bunches broccolini
- 80ml (1/3 cup) Kikkoman sesame, ginger & soy marinade & sauce
- 60ml (1/4 cup) water
- Step 1Prepare the noodles following packet directions.
- Step 2Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the pork and cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Step 3Add the broccolini to the pan and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp. Add the noodles, sauce and water and cook, tossing, for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- Step 4Thickly slice the pork. Divide noodle mixture among serving dishes. Top with pork and pan juices and serve.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Michelle Southan & Gemma Purcell
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Australian Good Taste