- 4 beef sausages, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed vegetables, cooked
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- Mashed potato, to serve
- Step 1Process the sausage, vegetables, tomatoes and pine nuts in a food processor until combined. Add the egg and process until just combined.
- Step 2Transfer the mixture to a sealable plastic bag. Cut 1 corner from the bag.
- Step 3Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-low heat. Pipe 6 sausages into the pan. Cook, turning occasionally, for 8 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Serve with mash.
- High fibre
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
<p>Cook’s tip: Mash cooked cauliflower into the potato to add even more vegie goodness.</p>
- Author: Reader recipe
- Image credit: Steve Brown
- Publication: Australian Good Taste