- 300g green beans, trimmed
- 3 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 300g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 50g butter, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- Step 1Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil over high heat. Cook beans and asparagus for 2 to 3 minutes or until bright green and tender, adding peas for last minute of cooking. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Drain.
- Step 2Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add bean mixture. Cook, tossing, for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with turkey and pork.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Lucy Nunes
- Image credit: Andrew Young
- Publication: Super Food Ideas