- 2 x 250g pkts basmati rice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 400g beef stir-fry strips
- 2 x 400g pkts Asian Stir-Fry Vegetables
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 x 300g btl Asia at Home Thai Satay Sauce
- Step 1Heat rice following packet directions.
- Step 2Meanwhile, heat half the oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add half the beef and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until brown. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat with the remaining beef, reheating the wok between batches. 3. Heat the remaining oil in the wok over medium-high heat. Add the vegetables and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the water. Cover and cook for 1 minute. Add the beef and sauce, and stir-fry for 1 minute or until heated through.
- Step 3Divide the rice among serving dishes and top with the beef mixture to serve.
- High fibre
- Low carb
Budget tip: Replace the beef stir-fry strips with 400g chicken thigh fillets, cut into strips.
- Author: Alison Roberts
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Australian Good Taste