- 800g chat potatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon drained baby capers, rinsed, chopped
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Step 1Pierce potatoes with a fork. Place in a heatproof microwave-safe dish. Add 1/2 cup cold water. Cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on high (100%) for 8 minutes or until tender. Drain. Set aside for 2 minutes to cool.
- Step 2Meanwhile, finely chop parsley and basil. Place herbs, capers, mustard, vinegar and oil in a large heatproof bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Step 3Using a fork, lightly crush potatoes. Add to parsley mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Gently toss to combine. Serve.
Serve with baked or steamed salmon fillets or roasted lamb rump.
- Author: Kirrily La Rosa
- Image credit: Andrew Young
- Publication: Super Food Ideas