- 2033 kj Energy
- 37g Fat Total
- 18g Saturated Fat
- 38g Protein
- 219.7mg Sodium
All nutrition values are per serve
Salmon cutlets with lime and coriander butterPrint Recipe
- 100g butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped coriander
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime rind
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 4 salmon cutlets
- steamed vegetables, to serve
- cracked black pepper
- Step 1Place the butter in a small bowl. Add the coriander, lime rind, lime juice and cracked black pepper and mix until well combined. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Step 2Heat a little olive oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add 2 salmon cutlets and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining salmon.
- Step 3To serve, divide the salmon cutlets among serving plates. Top with a little lime and coriander butter. Serve with steamed vegetables, if desired.
To incorporate this into a keto diet plan, serve with rocket and avocado salad.
- Author: Kate Murdoch
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Taste.com.au