- 2 (about 500g) skinless salmon fillets
- Olive oil spray
- 400g dried thin spaghetti pasta
- 1 x 75g btl salted baby capers, rinsed, drained
- 3 drained anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh continental parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons finely grated lemon rind
- 80ml (1/3 cup) fresh lemon juice
- 125ml (1/2 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- Step 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Place the salmon on a baking tray. Spray with olive oil spray. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes or until the salmon flakes when tested with a fork. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Step 2Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain and return to the pan.
- Step 3To make the salsa verde, combine the capers, anchovy, garlic, parsley, dill, lemon rind, lemon juice and oil in a bowl.
- Step 4Flake the salmon into large pieces. Add the salmon and salsa verde to the pasta. Toss until well combined. Divide among serving bowls and serve.
- Low carb
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Michelle Southan
- Image credit: Steve Brown
- Publication: Australian Good Taste