Summer dining is quick, fresh and tasty with this easy fish dish
- 1451 kj Energy
- 19g Fat Total
- 4g Saturated Fat
- 3g Fibre
- 22g Protein
- 79mg Cholesterol
- 368.41mg Sodium
- 2g Carbs (sugar)
- 20g Carbs (total)
All nutrition values are per serve
Salmon and potato saladPrint Recipe
- 650g Baby Coliban (Chat) potatoes, halved (see note)
- 1 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 x 415g can red salmon, drained, skin and bones removed, flaked
- 80ml (1/3 cup) bought caesar salad dressing
- Step 1Cook the potato in a steamer over a large saucepan of simmering water, covered, for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Step 2Thickly slice the potato.
- Step 3Divide the potato and lettuce among serving plates. Top with the salmon.
- Step 4Drizzle the dressing over the salad. Season with pepper to serve.
If Baby Coliban (Chat) potatoes are unavailable, use small Lady Christl potatoes To make this recipe gluten free, buy a gluten-free caesar salad dressing. Variation: For a change, swap the salmon for sliced leg ham.
- Author: Alison Roberts
- Image credit: Mark O’Meara
- Publication: Australian Good Taste
Leave a Reply