- 250ml (1 cup) Napoletana Pasta Sauce
- 1 x 440g pkt (two pack) Bazaar Gourmet Pizza Bases
- 150g (1 1/2 cups) coarsely grated mozzarella
- 100g sliced salami
- 100g sliced button mushrooms
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves
- Step 1Preheat oven to 250°C. Heat 2 baking trays on the top 2 shelves of oven.
- Step 2Meanwhile, spread the sauce evenly over the pizza bases and sprinkle evenly with the mozzarella. Arrange the salami, mushroom and asparagus on top of the mozzarella.
- Step 3Place the pizzas on the prepared trays in oven. Bake, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 10 minutes or until the mozzarella melts. Top with the basil leaves to serve.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Alison Adams
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Australian Good Taste