- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/3 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 1/2 lemons, juiced
- 8 cups water
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- In a large saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Remove from heat, then stir in ground cinnamon, ground ginger, allspice, and ground cloves. Allow mixture to steep for 10 minutes.
- Prepare frozen orange juice concentrate according to the directions on the can.
- Dissolve 1 cup of sugar in 1 cup of water, and stir into spice mixture. Mix in orange juice, lemon juice, and 5 cups water. Heat through. Serve with a garnish of orange zest.