- 1.2kg butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into large chunks
- 3 red onions, cut into wedges
- olive oil spray
- 2 x 350g trim lamb mini (leg) roasts
- 1 garlic clove, peeled, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 small bunch rosemary
- 200g stringless green beans
- 1/2 cup fruit chutney
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C. Arrange pumpkin and onion in a baking pan. Spray with oil. Roast for 10 minutes.
- Step 2Meanwhile, pierce lamb and insert garlic slivers. Spray lamb with oil. Rub with salt and pepper. Spray rosemary with oil and place on a baking tray. Put lamb on top.
- Step 3Bake for 30 to 35 minutes for medium, or to taste. Transfer meat to a plate. Cover. Keep warm for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Step 4Boil beans for 3 to 4 minutes until tender. Drain.
- Step 5Arrange vegetables and sliced lamb on plates. Top with fruit chutney. Serve.
- High fibre
- High protein
- Low carb
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Annette Forrest
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas