- 3 cups (750ml) Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 150g instant polenta
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons rosemary leaves, chopped, plus extra leaves to serve
- 2 tablespoons thyme leaves, chopped
- 280g jar semi-dried tomatoes in oil, drained, oil reserved
- 350g green beans, blanched, refreshed
- 375g heirloom or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 12 thin prosciutto slices
- Step 1Place stock in a pan and bring to the boil over medium heat. Add polenta in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly, then reduce heat to low and cook, stirring for 5 minutes or until thickened. Stir in cheese, herbs and 1/2 teaspoon salt, then pour into a shallow, baking paper-lined baking dish. Push semi-dried tomatoes into the top and chill for at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Step 2Preheat oven to 180°C. Warm polenta in the oven for 6-8 minutes, then cut into fingers.
- Step 3Toss beans with cherry tomatoes and olive oil, then season.
- Step 4Scatter polenta with extra rosemary and drizzle with 1 tablespoon semi-dried tomato oil. Serve with prosciutto and bean salad.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Jill Dupleix
- Image credit: Jeremy Simons
- Publication: delicious.