- 1/2 rockmelon, peeled, seeded, quartered
- 1 large avocado, halved, peeled, stone removed, thinly sliced
- 24 medium cooked prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- Fresh mint sprigs, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Step 1For a quick salad, mix rocket, rockmelon wedges and shaved ham.
- Step 2Crumble over feta and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. To make easy canapés, cut crusty bread into small pieces and top with blue cheese, a slice of rockmelon and prosciutto.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Gemma Luongo
- Image credit: Rob Palmer
- Publication: Australian Good Taste