- 1 large red capsicum
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 340g jar marinated artichokes
- 100g baby rocket
- 1/2 cup shaved parmesan
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Step 1Preheat a chargrill pan over medium-high heat. Quarter capsicum. Remove and discard seeds and membrane. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until skin blackens and blisters. Transfer to a snap-lock bag. Seal. Set aside for 5 minutes. Peel and discard skin from capsicum. Slice.
- Step 2Meanwhile, cook prosciutto on chargrill for 1 minute each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Break into pieces.
- Step 3Drain artichokes, reserving 1 tablespoon marinade. Cut artichokes in half. Place rocket, artichoke, prosciutto, capsicum, parmesan and capers in a bowl.
- Step 4Whisk reserved marinade and lemon juice in a jug. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle over salad. Toss gently to combine. Serve.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Kim Coverdale
- Image credit: Andrew Young
- Publication: Super Food Ideas