Rocket, avocado & walnut saladPrint Recipe
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 100g baby rocket leaves
- 1/2 red onion, very finely sliced
- 2 avocados, sliced
- Walnuts, to sprinkle
- Step 1Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan-forced. Spread walnuts on an oven tray. Cook for 5 mins, or until lightly toasted. Cool and roughly chop.
- Step 2Combine oil, lemon juice and mustard in a small screwtop jar. Shake to combine. Season to taste.
- Step 3Combine rocket and onion in a serving dish. Drizzle with a little dressing, and toss to combine. Top with avocado, and drizzle with remaining dressing. Scatter over walnuts.
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles