Author Notes: With the help of lemon zest to lift the flavor, this hearty salad fills you up without weighing you down. Add whatever root vegetables you have on hand. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/roasted-vegetable-salad —Healthline
Photo by www.healthline.com0
Roasted Vegetable SaladPrint Recipe
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1 parsnip, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1/2 rutabaga, peeled and cubed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Toss the vegetables with the oil to evenly coat and put in a large roasting pan. Roast for 60 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent the vegetables sticking.
Whisk the honey, zest, paprika, oil, and vinegar together in a small bowl and toss with the vegetables in a large bowl. Serve immediately.
This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad
Leave a Reply