- 12 (650g) chat potatoes, halved
- 2 medium red onions, sliced
- 1 medium red capsicum, thickly sliced
- 1 medium yellow capsicum, thickly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 400g punnet tomato medley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon drained baby capers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 150g baby spinach
- Step 1Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Line a large roasting pan with baking paper.
- Step 2Place potatoes in a large saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until just tender. Drain.
- Step 3Place potato, onion, capsicum and 1 tablespoon oil in prepared pan. Toss to combine. Roast for 30 minutes or until vegetables are just tender. Add tomatoes. Roast for 15 minutes or until tomatoes are tender and just collapsing. Cool to room temperature. Cover. Refrigerate.
- Step 4Place lemon juice, capers, parsley and remaining oil in a screw-top jar. Secure lid. Shake to combine.
- Step 5Place potato mixture in a large bowl. Add spinach. Drizzle with lemon juice mixture. Gently toss to combine. Serve.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Emma Braz
- Image credit: Cath Muscat
- Publication: Super Food Ideas