- 5 roma tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 350g dried angel hair pasta
- 300g (2 cups) frozen broad beans, peeled (see Notes)
- 2 cups fresh continental parsley leaves
- 80ml (1/3 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 60ml (1/4 cup) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 200g pkt feta, crumbled
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200ºC. Place tomato on a lined baking tray. Spray with olive oil. Season. Roast for 20 minutes or until soft.
- Step 2Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water until al dente, adding the broad beans in the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain. Return the pasta mixture to the pan.
- Step 3Process the parsley, oil and garlic in a food processor until the parsley is roughly chopped and mixture is well combined. Stir in the lemon juice and rind. Add parsley mixture to the pasta mixture and toss until well combined. Stir in the tomato and feta.
- Low sugar
For an even speedier version of this dish, substitute the frozen broad beans for frozen peas.
- Author: Michelle Southan
- Image credit: Craig Wall
- Publication: Australian Good Taste