- 1.5kg butternut pumpkin, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons sumac
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 10 flour tortillas
- 150g baby rocket
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 150g Greek feta, crumbled
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Place pumpkin, sumac and 2 tablespoons of oil on a large baking tray. Toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 35 minutes, or until pumpkin is golden and just tender.
- Step 2Heat tortillas following packet directions. Place rocket, lemon juice and remaining oil in a bowl. Toss to combine.
- Step 3Fold each tortilla in half, then in half again to form a cone. Divide rocket mixture evenly between tortillas. Top with pumpkin. Sprinkle with pine nuts and feta. Serve.
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
We heated our tortillas following the packet directions then sprayed with a little oil and cooked on a chargrill pan to give them extra colour and flavour.
You can use white corn or wholemeal tortillas instead of flour. Nutritional information is per taco.
- Author: Emma Braz
- Image credit: Cath Muscat
- Publication: Super Food Ideas