- 800g baby red delight potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sea salt flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon fMasterFoods® Fennel Seed Whole, crushed
- 1kg (4 cutlet) pork loin rack, rind scored
- 1 cup sparkling apple cider
- 165g packet liquid roast chicken with herbs gravy
- 200g green beans, steamed, to serve
- Step 1Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Cook potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water, for 10 to 12 minutes, or until just tender. Drain. Return to saucepan. Using a potato masher, press down on potatoes to flatten. Transfer to a baking tray. Drizzle with 1 1/2 tablespoons oil. Season with pepper. Toss to coat
- Step 2Meanwhile, combine salt, fennel and remaining oil. Rub all over pork. Place pork in a large flameproof roasting pan. Roast for 20 minutes. Reduce heat to 180C/160C fan-forced. Roast for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden and just cooked through. Add potatoes to oven 25 minutes before the end of cooking. Roast, turning halfway through cooking, until golden. Transfer pork and potatoes to a plate. Cover loosely with foil. Set aside for 10 minutes to rest.
- Step 3Meanwhile, heat roasting pan over medium heat. Add cider. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until reduced by half. Add gravy. Cook, stirring, until gravy is heated through. Serve pork with potatoes, gravy and beans.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Alison Adams
- Image credit: Andrew Young
- Publication: Super Food Ideas