- 1.5kg kipfler potatoes, unpeeled, thickly sliced diagonally
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500g truss cherry tomatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Place potatoes in a large roasting pan. Drizzle with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Roast for 40 minutes or until potatoes are golden and tender.
- Step 2Add tomatoes to pan. Roast for 5 minutes or until tomatoes start to blister and soften. Stand for 5 minutes. Transfer to a serving dish. Add balsamic glaze and basil. Toss gently to combine. Serve immediately.
- Low fat
Serves 8 as a side.
Idea: Add 2 cups leftover shredded cooked turkey to turn this side into a main.
- Author: Lucy Nunes
- Image credit: Andrew Young
- Publication: Super Food Ideas