- 1 large (1.5kg) cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper. Place cauliflower in a bowl. Add oil and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Step 2Arrange cauliflower mixture, in a single layer, on prepared trays. Roast for 20 minutes or until cauliflower is golden and tender.
- Author: Cathie Lonnie
- Image credit: Jeremy Simons, Al Richardson & Andrew Young
- Publication: Super Food Ideas