- 250g baby red capsicums or red capsicum, seeded, cut into wedges
- 400g grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 350g peeled green prawns
- 375g spaghetti
- 120g (1/2 cup) mascarpone
- 50g baby rocket leaves
- Step 1Preheat oven to 220C. Combine capsicum, tomato, garlic, thyme and oil on a baking tray. Season. Roast for 7 minutes. Add prawns to the tray. Roast for a further 7 minutes or until the prawns curl and change colour.
- Step 2Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain. Return to pan.
- Step 3Add the tomato mixture and any pan juices, mascarpone and rocket to pasta. Toss to combine.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Liz Macri
- Image credit: Jeremy Simons
- Publication: Australian Good Taste