- 1/4 (500g) red cabbage,finely shredded
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 bunch radish, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 600g hot roast pork, sliced
- Step 1Place cabbage and carrot in a large glass or ceramic bowl.
- Step 2Add vinegar, oil and salt. Toss until well combined. Stand for 30 minutes, tossing occasionally to allow cabbage to soften.
- Step 3Add radish and coriander to cabbage mixture. Season with pepper. Toss to combine.
- Step 4Serve with roast pork.
Add radish to cabbage mixture just before serving as the colour from the cabbage will turn the radish pink.
Hot roast pork is available from the deli counter at large supermarkets.
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Super Food Ideas